Members of Hartford’s Downtown District work to ensure that the infrastructure and downtown environment is managed and grown to support business development and economic growth for its members and the community at large.
Board of Directors
As a 100% volunteer organization comprised of downtown business/building owners, the Hartford, Wisconsin Downtown District board donates many hours to help fulfill its mission. The board’s driving focus is in helping to deliver a downtown destination that entices commerce and ultimately benefits everyone within the downtown district.
Current Board Members
- Jason Wix (Faith and Giggles), President
- Diane Mayer (Salon Effervescence), Secretary
- Gerry Schnorenberg (Schnorenberg's Floor Covering), Treasurer
- Tim Purman (Forte Bank)
- Lynette Voss (Forte Bank)
- Tina Savage (Cobblestone Hotel/ Wissota Chophouse)
- Jennifer Einwalter (Jack Russell Memorial Library)
- Kayla Gerard (The Local Collective)
- Wayne Rusniak (Alderman/Waynes Barber Shop)
- Dana Osmanski (First Weber Realtors)
- Leddy Luebke (Signicast)
- Robert Ott (Horizon Outfitters)
- Angela Lensink (Administrative Assistant)
We rely on downtown business and building owner participation to create and refine our activities to draw new and repeat business to the downtown area.
Downtown District board meetings are held at 7:30 am on the second Thursday of select month's at the Wissota Chophouse located inside the Cobblestone Hotel. The meeting agenda is posted in City Hall.